Can't Use Special Characters on Keyboard

phildamanstr

Mar 18, 2012, 4:14:17 PM3/18/12
to ConnectBot Users
I have the ASUS TF201 with the keyboard docking station. I
successfully log into linux. However, once I am in linux, I no longer
have use of the special characters when I shift + #. For example in
order to produce the %, I would use shift + 5. When I am in linux any
shift + # produces a hyphen (-).

Is there a fix? I tried other key combinations, but got no results.

Mayli Hellsing

Mar 19, 2012, 8:36:34 AM3/19/12
to connectb...@googlegroups.com
If you had a hard keyboard, you may not use IME to input some special characters.
But I've got the source and added an edit box which allow you to use IME. You can find the issue and demo in issue list post by me.
If you want the apk file, just reply.

2012/3/19 phildamanstr <philda...@gmail.com>

Best regards,
Mengyang Li
NKU,TJ,CHN

goog...@kwcpa.com

Apr 22, 2013, 2:42:58 PM4/22/13
to connectb...@googlegroups.com
I have this problem with the physical keyboard on my Galaxy Stratosphere II and am looking for any fix - can you help?
thanks
/j

goog...@kwcpa.com