On screen keyboard covers up terminal window

klauer

Sep 3, 2010, 12:18:01 AM9/3/10
to ConnectBot Users
So here's something that maybe I'm missing a setting for (or possibly
a bug / feature request?). I have an HTC Desire, so no slide-out
keyboard. I love this app, but once I type more than a few lines,
when I bring the on-screen keyboard up, it covers the terminal prompt
below (or behind the keyboard).

What I end up doing is either typing very carefully and hope I get it
right, or I hide and show the keyboard periodically while typing to
make sure i haven't goofed up. It's kind of a pain, but I can deal
with it if there's no solution.

The question I have is: is there a solution? Is this a known bug?
Should I file a request for enhancement/bug fix request?

keesd...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2017, 12:01:17 PM2/12/17
to ConnectBot Users, kla...@gmail.com
Same here... I guess this app just sucks balls.

l00g33k

Feb 12, 2017, 12:30:06 PM2/12/17
to connectb...@googlegroups.com, keesd...@gmail.com, kla...@gmail.com
I use VX ConnectBot and I think it's better. I think VX ConnectBot is derived from ConnectBot.