Reconnect to SSH connection after phone reboot

Avi

Jul 25, 2013, 8:57:17 PM7/25/13
to connectb...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am a newbie here. Please bear with me if somebody already asked this.

I created a SSH configuration and added private key and public key authentication. I am able to establish the SSH session successfully from my phone. My question is, if there is any way to make the session start-up after a reboot of my phone. I was able to load the application at the start-up, but it is not choosing the connection configuration automatically. I need to choose it manually to start the connection. Is there any way to make the connection automatic.

Thanks for looking in to this.

Avi.