Glossotechnia deck PDF files by Tanis Kint

Jim Henry

Jul 31, 2009, 11:09:01 AM7/31/09
to conlang-...@googlegroups.com
Tanis Kint has sent me a couple of PDF files he created for printing
Glossotechnia decks. They're now linked from the main Glossotechnia
web page:

http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/conlang/glossotechnia.html

I haven't forgotten my intention to go through the archives of this
list and update the Glossotechnia rules and deck description based on
all our recent (well, now not so recent) discussions, but some other
projects have taken precedence.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/

Sai Emrys

Jul 31, 2009, 12:36:40 PM7/31/09
to conlang-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a great step.

How's progress on playtesting, deck optimization, etc.?

- Sai

Jim Henry

Jul 31, 2009, 1:05:03 PM7/31/09
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Sai Emrys<sai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds like a great step.
>
> How's progress on playtesting, deck optimization, etc.?

Basically none since my last post, or almost none. I haven't had an
opportunity to play in several months, though I hope to play on 15
August with the Atlanta and Athens Esperanto groups. I was planning
to try to create a reduced 110-card deck to test then, but the date is
creeping up on me and I haven't really started.