Re: Glossotechnia auction?

Jim Henry

Apr 8, 2009, 9:00:31 PM4/8/09
to Sai Emrys, David J. Peterson, conlang-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Sai Emrys <s...@saizai.com> wrote:

> Re. production version - any progress on that? The last message I saw
> about it was some months ago.

We were discussing possible improvements to reduce the size
of the deck to a more economically printable size (around 110
cards, IIRC), and that thread died out. We should get back
to it soonish. First though, what about send a mail to the LCS
announcement list about the conlang-card-game mailing list?
Besides David, at least two other people at LCC3 said they
were interested in further discussions about Glossotechnia,
but I can't remember who they were.

I'll try sometime soonish to review our old discussions of
possible deck and rules changes, and summarize them
in a new page on my Glossotechnia website, or a new
section of the rules page.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/