Digi Traffic Multiplier Plugin Download

Carlita Giandomenico

Dec 22, 2023, 1:43:21 PM12/22/23
to ConhecimentoProfissionaldeTI

Finally, another important factor that tipped the scales was that it was envisaged that staff,
students and alumni at African universities would become active multipliers who promote
professional exchange within their universities and between other centres. The multipliers
would develop interactive learning communities, apply modern communication and digital
learning strategies, and become members of national and international networks.

The amount of money one might expect can be a little or a lot, but my feeling is that for most people the site should at least make enough to cover hosting costs, domain name and renewals and cost of any software or plugins and content you might have to pay for. In other words carry itself without you having to dig into your pocket to support it. All this is after you get the site up and get some traffic to it.

Digi Traffic Multiplier Plugin Download

Download https://lecbiwtrache.blogspot.com/?ia=2wSSRq

The reason I bought those plugins was because I felt that the more pages I had on the site with ads on them, the more potential ad clicks I could get. In addition, there would be more longtail keywords so more people would eventually find my site. Since I needed a lot of visitors all those pages with relevant keywords getting indexed would add up to a lot more traffic to the site. I had AdSense on virtually all the pages of the site along with some banners, mostly to my own sites or products on my other sites.

All that paid off. It was work, but well worth it for the traffic I started getting. Unfortunately I was in the wrong niche, the clicks on Google AdSense were way too low to make decent money, however the traffic was building up nicely. Then one day I got an email from my hosting company that my site was hogging their computers. They suggested some changes, to use WP Super Cache, eliminate the related post plugin, and one or two other things I needed to change.

I made those recommended changes to my site. After removing the related post plugin I had very little interlinking between pages so I added interlinking to most pages within the site (there are plugins to do this, but I did it manually since I had to deleted that plugin). Over the next couple of months I got a little more traffic, but again I got a similar email from my hosting company like before. I had also noticed it was getting harder to edit my site because it was taking too much time saving the changes.

0aad45d008