Install Confluent in production

Hamid Gholami

May 5, 2021, 4:35:53 AM5/5/21
to Confluent Platform
Hello,

I want to implement Confluent Platform on-premises with Kubernetes. I look for recommended hardware requirement for this installation. In this link (Confluent System Requirement) I found it but I am searching for system requirement, benchmark or sample for install Confluent on Kubernetes. I would be happy if anyone share their knowledge  with me.
And also I have another question:
Kubernetes or Ansible, which one is the best method for implementing (on-premises) Confluent Platform in production environment?

Best regards,
Hamid

Andreas Sittler

May 5, 2021, 5:21:20 AM5/5/21