Testing

George Demetrion

Jul 15, 2019, 10:40:17 AM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Greeting all.

I am just running a test to see if this listserv is still running and if people are still on it.

Georhe

Timothy Haut

Jul 15, 2019, 10:48:02 AM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Still here.

--

---

CHRIS

Jul 15, 2019, 11:10:13 AM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
I got your message so something is working. Blessings.

Chris Anderson

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

Jul 15, 2019, 1:16:28 PM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com

John Cedarleaf

Jul 15, 2019, 1:24:27 PM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
John Cedarleaf-still here

Sent from my iPhone

Jane Ellingwood

Jul 15, 2019, 1:37:46 PM7/15/19
to Confessing Christ, Jane Ellingwood
I’m still here too but I did ask to have my email address changed a while ago and I did not hear anything.  I just checked our Google Group on the web and it says that my membership is pending for my new email address, which is dr.jane.e...@gmail.com.  It would be great to start up some new dialogues, but if so it would be helpful if someone could change my email address.

Blessings to all,

Jane Ellingwood

____________

John Miller

Jul 15, 2019, 2:11:14 PM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

Things are still working and so am I, until August 2020. I am hoping to move to the Pittsburgh area and maintain the same email address. That will be one less thing to change!

Peace,

+John Miller

Meaning Nothing to those

For whom it has no meaning.

Janet Keyes

Jul 16, 2019, 6:39:18 AM7/16/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
It would be wonderful to see postings again- perhaps of the subject of churches closing in huge numbers? I started on this list in the '90s, when my then-teenage son called it "Mom's cult." ☺
Janet Keyes

Matt Schneider-Adams

Jul 16, 2019, 7:49:50 AM7/16/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
I am still on it, and grateful to hear from you all.  Am not sure what direction this could go, in a time when the good fight for justice and mercy and the Holy Spirit come down in real presence has become so visceral.  Having been at GS in Milwaukee, the need for real theological guts I think has not been greater. I imagine one or two ideas among this group might surface.  Maybe the tightrope we walk between receiving Icarnation and celebrating Incarnation and stewarding Incarnation...

Andy Lang

Jul 23, 2019, 12:37:53 PM7/23/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com

Willis Elliott

Jun 20, 2022, 1:17:09 PM6/20/22
to confessi...@googlegroups.com, Bill Elliott
I just ran into this email and can say that I am still here and interested in remaining on the Confessing Christ group if it is still active.  Willis Elliott III

Howard MacMullen

Jun 20, 2022, 6:29:53 PM6/20/22
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
I am still here, and receiving the listserv.

Rev. Howard H. MacMullen, Jr.
172 Sutherland Pond Rd.
Sabattus, ME 04280