Confessing Christ Update

Roger Easland

Jul 15, 2019, 7:38:13 PM7/15/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com

The Prairie is having the most splendid in living history. 20 inches of rain since January one! Cows are belly deep in grass, Alfred disappear when they lie down savoring the cool shade of its depths. Ranchers are rolling up multitudes of winter feed which will roll out fresh and green on the winter snow. Fat and slick and beautiful to all who take time to look and wonder at the Creators work. The Beautiful One’s work is so clear and obvious to those who wish to see Him dance through the grass and sweet clover. Out here whilere Jean and I love you can go out to where Dances With Wolves was filmed and drive for mile after mile only seeing sky-prairie-lake Oahe in one seamless landscape. I have rode these prairies on horse back, fished Oahe’s waters and loved the open sky horizon to horizon!!! The world is ensnared in powers grind, fear haunts, and money’s cheep substitutes! But for us who contemplate the Glorious Kingdom which sweeps all matter, living and inert into itself in perfect balance——for us real is possible, real hope can be proclaimed, community can break out and practicing the real Presence of the Holy do happen! Hope some of you are preaching the 1 Col text Sunday! I will be at Oahe Chaple an historic Congregational Mission Church on the banks or Lake Oahe. There will be but a few in attendance but who cares. Those who are there will be free the enjoy a look in Paul revelatory song on Jesus. What a joy CC has been for me and oh how I miss the Founder. The Peace of Jesus Christ be on/in/with you all! Love Roger
Sent from my iPhone

Janet Keyes

Jul 16, 2019, 6:28:52 AM7/16/19
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Ahh- this answers my question. You are still going strong!
Blessings...
Janet Keyes

--

---