Re: Abridged summary of confessing-christ@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Roger Easland

Apr 24, 2020, 7:11:30 PM4/24/20
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Dear George: first my faith is as fragile as any I bet! And faith is a gift from God—although tot requires a response! Eastern Orthodox theology of the Eucharist  comes as close to the answers to your question give it a shot if you like! Your inquiry into the question is wonderful venture of mind and heart! Luther said we are all just betters at God’s reality!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2020, at 4:21 PM, confessi...@googlegroups.com wrote:

George Demetrion <georg...@gmail.com>: Apr 24 03:00PM -0400

Thanks Roger

I am still not getting CC emails, though I can send them. So I go to the
archives, copy and paste them into Word documents which then allows me to
respond to whatever may be ...more