GabeFackre

Lee Barrett

Feb 1, 2018, 8:40:49 PM2/1/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Dear All:
I just learned from Skye that Gabe has joined the great cloud of witnesses. The church on earth will miss his potent testimony. The memorial service will be held in South Church, Centerville, MA, on Saturday, March 3. I am not sure what the exact time of the service will be.
Peace,
Lee Barrett

Clifford Anderson

Feb 1, 2018, 8:50:20 PM2/1/18
to confessi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lee,

Thank you for sharing these sorrowful tidings with us. Gabe was a lion in the United Church of Christ. I cherish with thanksgiving the kindness and generosity he showed to younger generations of theologians. I will miss him greatly, as I know we all will.

In Christ,

Cliff

--

---