Linux System Administrator

M.S. Lubis.

Jul 13, 2016, 12:30:10 AM7/13/16
to conf-me...@googlegroups.com
Ayo berangkat, merasakan kerja diluar negeri.

"URGENT HIRING in Abu Dhabi: Looking to speak to candidates (expat and resident) currently living in Singapore who are either NOC Analyst Tier 1, SOC Analyst Tier 1, SOC Analyst Tier 3 and Linux System Administrator. We will be holding interview days between 19-22 July in Singapore and keen to speak with anyone who would like to relocate permanently to Abu Dhabi. Please send CV to lauren.collins@
tanint.com"

Adi Ginting

Jul 13, 2016, 2:29:29 AM7/13/16
to conf-medanlinux
Terima kasih infonya, Pak. Saya cari-cari info loker ke Penang atau Singapura. Kalau ketemu boleh di-share ya, Pak, hehe.

Salam

--
Official site : http://medan.linux.or.id/
---