CTRL+C change in recent builds?

Steven Reddie

Jan 1, 2017, 6:12:05 PM1/1/17
to ConEmu ML
Hi,

I don't believe that I have mess with any settings to cause this, but CTRL+C no longer seems to cause an interrupt.

For example, in a regular Command Prompt:
  • When editing a command-line, CTRL+C clears the command-line.
  • When running "sleep 10", CTRL+C aborts execution early.
However, the behavior I get currently with ConEmu (on two machines) is for the two above examples that nothing happens when I hit CTR+C.

Is this a known issue or a known change?

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Reddie

Jan 1, 2017, 6:41:14 PM1/1/17
to ConEmu ML
If I understand the code correctly, CTRL+C has always bound to "Copy: Current selection as plain text", however this should only occur if "ConEmuHotKey::InSelection" returns true, which presumably should only happen when there is an active selection within the console. Perhaps something has changed recently to cause this function to think there is an active selection. I am running pre-release Windows 10 builds, so it is possible the change has occurred there and not within ConEmu itself.