how to disable long-line wrapping in console?

Rajkumar Singh

Sep 21, 2018, 3:41:49 PM9/21/18
to ConEmu ML
how to disable long-line wrapping in console?
I can't find any setting where I can specify to not wrap long lines at the right edge.
I'm ok with having horizontal scrollbar for long lines.

Xanrer Kazuki

Sep 21, 2018, 4:40:33 PM9/21/18
to cone...@googlegroups.com
wegaweghwaeh.png
Do these in settings. It will not completely get rid of the scroll bar but for scroll bar to appear you need to make your mouse stay at very right of the screen for 15 seconds, otherwise its hidden. That's the best way i know i hope this will do for you.