Chosing palette on new_console not working

Francisco Zarabozo

Aug 18, 2016, 1:07:24 AM8/18/16
to ConEmu ML
Hello,

I'm not sure this is a bug as I'm new to ConEmu. However, I've searched a lot and I haven't found something obvious that lets me see I'm wrong.

I'm trying to associate a different color scheme to a task. According to the documentation, I can use the switch "P:palette_name" for new_console. So I'm trying something like:

-new_console:P:ConEmu:d:%USERPROFILE%

or

-new_console:P:Monokai:d:%USERPROFILE%

But that seems to be not working. If I set a specific palette for a specific executable in Settings/App distinct, then that doesn't work either if the switch "P:palette_name" is passed, so it's doing something, just not letting me change the default palette for that task.

Am I doing something wrong?

I hope someone can help me find out. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Francisco Zarabozo

ConEmu Maximus

Aug 18, 2016, 1:29:41 AM8/18/16
to cone...@googlegroups.com

It's working! Scheme name is "<ConEmu>"!!

Francisco Zarabozo

Aug 18, 2016, 2:01:45 AM8/18/16
to cone...@googlegroups.com
It is indeed! Man, I don’t know how many combinations I tried and seems like this one escaped me. Thank you so much!

Francisco

AlterMax AlterMax

Nov 25, 2017, 7:08:02 AM11/25/17
to ConEmu ML
I use this syntax, and it works for me:
cmd.exe /k "%ConEmuBaseDir%\CmdInit.cmd" -new_console:a:P:"<Monokai>"