disable filename translation to bash

slymz

Jun 8, 2017, 3:53:41 PM6/8/17
to ConEmu ML
When I am on a bash shell (msys-git) and have Windows style full path to file on the clipboard, say

d:\foo\bar

and hit Ctrl+V on the ConEmu it somehow gets translated to msys path:

/d/foo/bar

It is a welcome feature, but occasionally not what I intend to do.

Questions:

1. Is ConEmu responsible for this translation? (I have feeling it is a ConEmu feature, but I can not pin point exact if that is the case, or when it is added. It is a recent-ish behavior for sure!)
2. How can I disable?
3. Or better yet, is there a paste-mode which doesn't translate, so keys can be mapped to either paste-mode?

Maximus

Jun 9, 2017, 7:06:08 AM6/9/17
to cone...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Yes, the translation is done by ConEmu.
I have in mind the option to disable it.
At the moment, the translation is not done if you paste quoted path: "d:\foo\bar"