Conemu in xp blackscreens when i tried to open dos programs

Xanrer Kazuki

May 23, 2018, 9:55:38 PM5/23/18
to ConEmu ML
Hello there, i was trying some things on win xp vm. when i wanted to open dos games normal console worked just fine however when i tried to open it with conemu (with and without far) it just showed me black screen and locked itself. in vmware the cursor just go crazy and appeard in random places, in virtual box it just stayed in place. when i tried to alt tab i saw the game in a separte window for a second but then it disapeard and again all i left with was a blackscreen and selflock, is there a way to fix this?

Also as a minor problem dosbox integration on my win8 pc cannot be checked for some reason.

Maximus

May 24, 2018, 2:56:42 AM5/24/18
to cone...@googlegroups.com
ConEmu build?

On May 24, 2018 04:55:42 Xanrer Kazuki <xtrafun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello there, i was trying some things on win xp vm. when i wanted to open dos games normal console worked just fine however when i tried to open it with conemu (with and without far) it just showed me black screen and locked itself. in vmware the cursor just go crazy and appeard in random places, in virtual box it just stayed in place. when i tried to alt tab i saw the game in a separte window for a second but then it disapeard and again all i left with was a blackscreen and selflock, is there a way to fix this?

Also as a minor problem dosbox integration on my win8 pc cannot be checked for some reason.

Xanrer Kazuki

May 24, 2018, 8:29:35 AM5/24/18
to ConEmu ML
for the vms its 180506(latest)
for the one one on the win8 161206

Xanrer Kazuki

May 27, 2018, 5:51:11 PM5/27/18
to ConEmu ML

24 Mayıs 2018 Perşembe 04:55:38 UTC+3 tarihinde Xanrer Kazuki yazdı:
Hello there, i was trying some things on win xp vm. when i wanted to open dos games normal console worked just fine however when i tried to open it with conemu (with and without far) it just showed me black screen and locked itself. in vmware the cursor just go crazy and appeard in random places, in virtual box it just stayed in place. when i tried to alt tab i saw the game in a separte window for a second but then it disapeard and again all i left with was a blackscreen and selflock, is there a way to fix this?

Also as a minor problem dosbox integration on my win8 pc cannot be checked for some reason.

The second problem was my derpnes sorry,

Xanrer Kazuki

May 27, 2018, 8:59:15 PM5/27/18
to ConEmu ML
I texted the dev, he said its not possible, topic can be closed.