Source of the conda-forge PyTorch package

Hong Zhu

Dec 21, 2022, 10:54:08 PM12/21/22
to conda-forge
Hi,
I noticed conda-forge has supported the installation of pytorch

For the pytorch conda package, I have two questions:
1. Where can I find the conda package in conda-forge channel?  What the relationship between this package in conda-forge channel and pytorch channel (installed by conda install -c pytorch pytorch)? And would the package in conda-forge channel be updated to latest pytorch version?

2. How does the pytorch package in conda-forge channel built? Who is responsible for the build?

Thanks!
Looking forward to your reply!