CK in userspace

Maisheri

Feb 26, 2020, 12:57:03 AM2/26/20
to Concurrency Kit
Hi,

Do we have any references to usage of CK in userspace?

Any pointer to performance number which you could share?

Maisheri

Samy Al Bahra

Mar 2, 2020, 9:51:02 AM3/2/20
to concurr...@googlegroups.com
CK is used quite a bit in user-space and no special precautions are
needed for it. Examples of open-source projects using it in user-space
include libmtev, aerospike, etc.. As far as performance numbers are
concerned, this really depends on a lot of variables. What do you want
performance numbers of and what's the concern you have of user-space
versus kernel-space?

Samy Al Bahra [http://repnop.org]