Can I get the test result in the hook AfterExample

George Petrov

Mar 9, 2020, 9:56:28 AM3/9/20
to concordion
Hi,

I am using Cubano framework 0.3.4 with Java language.

I want to send a chat message after each test is executed with the test result.

So my question is: How can I get the current test result while in the hook AfterExample.

I looked at the source code but my understanding was that I will have to change the Concordion or Cubano framework in order to access private variables.

In my other framework I send message with the test result and also send a message if there is fatal alert for the test environment being broken. There I am reading some intermediary files where I get the test result and being able to send it before test suite finished and final report created.

Thanks,
George Petrov