Status of concordion.net?

er...@lindahl.biz

Jan 12, 2024, 5:04:35 AMJan 12
to concordion
What is the status of concordion for .NET? The last update at NuGet is from January 2017. A bit old, isn't it? Would you recommende using it if there's been no maintenance for the last seven years?

 I have been using concordion for java a lot over the last ten years. It would be so nice to be able to continue using it now that I'm programming in C#

Nigel Charman

Jan 13, 2024, 12:17:35 AMJan 13
to concordion
Concordion.NET does not have an active maintainer. As you say it hasn't had a release for 7 years, but it doesn't have any new issues either. The risk is that if there is an issue, you may need to resolve it yourself and raise a pull request. I'm happy to work with anyone that raises a pull request.

Looking at NuGet stats it's averaging around 3 downloads/day at the moment.