[Cubano] How to add screenshot into a storyboard card for each scenario

Hung dao quang

Jul 14, 2021, 7:20:27 AM7/14/21
to concordion
Hi all,

After running the test I found that there is no story board card under `Scenario: Client could register an account with valid information.`, but at the end of the .md file and the second scenario have.

Both of scenarios are using a function `registerAccount()` to perform registration functionality. I also tried to add getStoryBoard() after the `submit()` func and got blank image, not sure what I did wrong. Would you guys possibly have a look and share your ideas how to generate the storyBoard for the first scenario

Here is information related to the code
- the markdown file
- the registerAccount() is placed at `src/test/java/com/rwa/specs/bankaccount/feature/SignUpFixture.java`
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 18.16.52.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 18.19.26.png

Hung dao quang

Jul 14, 2021, 12:34:56 PM7/14/21
to concordion
Update the markdown file fixes my original issue
-  under each scenarios, add section `Example` and the get a storyboard is loaded for the first example. However, I am getting issue that the screenshot of the first scenario is not attached into the first StoryBoard (please help check the highlight as in attached image)

The finalized code is placed at here:

screenshot.png