On occasions where the whole table row is required when using the execute on a table command, for example logging the row, the special variable #ROW contains a Map<String, String> with the key being the column header value and the value being the column cell value for each column in the table row. Examples are provided in the execute on a table specification. This resolves #313 and #316.Bug Fixes
- Resources are now copied when a relative path is passed to @ConcordionResources. Fixes #286.
- Gradle has been updated to Gradle 7. A number of the plugins have been updated. The publishing scripts have been added to build.gradle with publish.gradle being removed.
- Travis CI has been replaced by GitHub Actions for building and testing Concordion.
- With Bintray and JCenter being retired, the Gradle build has been updated to publish to Maven Central. References to JCenter have been replaced by Maven Central.
- JUnit has been updated to 4.13.2
- OGNL has been updated to 3.1.29
- XOM has been updated to 1.3.7