Money

Alex Oster

Mar 11, 2013, 5:01:42 PM3/11/13
to concordiabe...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gang,

Today is my first day back at work, and I'm wondering what is happening on campus re: bees. If anyone is around, let me know!

Also, I still have the $500+ from the Cinema Politica screening in my office. And my bike could use a tune-up. Just sayin....we should figure out if we're going to use it, and how, or we can donate to Miel Montreal or something.

Alex

D.L.E

Mar 12, 2013, 8:21:40 AM3/12/13
to concordiabe...@googlegroups.com
Welcome back Alex!
I met someone who said she wanted to but I don't think she did anything :/
Ill get back in touch soon
Diana

Diana Laufer-Edel
changing...@gmail.com