FW: Concordia Bee Collective

Alex Oster

Aug 15, 2011, 1:52:00 PM8/15/11
to concordiabe...@googlegroups.com
Funny enough, I was on vacai too!
ALex
--
Alexander Oster
Coordinator of Student Experience
Dean of Students Office
Concordia University
514-848-2424 ext: 4300

------ Forwarded Message
From: <res...@ville.montreal.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:33:43 -0400
To: Alex Oster <aos...@alcor.concordia.ca>
Cc: <daniel...@ville.montreal.qc.ca>
Subject: RE: Concordia Bee Collective

Mr Oster,

I am forwarding your message to Mr. Daniel Lafond, Director of urban planning for CDN-NDG.  Please note that he is on holiday but I am sure he will get back to you upon his return.

Have a good vacation.

Rina Eleanor Scrim
Conseillère politique
Bureau du maire de l'arrondissement CDN-NDG et des conseillers municipaux

Ville de Montréal
5160, Boulevard Décarie 7e étage
Montréal (Québec)
H3X 2H9
Téléphone: (514) 872-0961

De :       Alex Oster <aos...@alcor.concordia.ca>
A :       <res...@ville.montreal.qc.ca>
Cc :       "concordiabe...@googlegroups.com" <concordiabe...@googlegroups.com>
Date :       2011-07-25 13:58
Objet :       Concordia Bee Collective

Hello Rina,
Thanks for talking to me last week, I’ll keep you in the loop about any movement we make at Concordia on our Apiculture Project.

Please let me know when the Director of Urban planning will be available to meet. I will be away from July29th to August 15th, but if I’m unavailable, other members of the collective (cc’d here) would be able to make themselves available.

Thanks again, hope you had a good weekend!
Alex

--

------ End of Forwarded Message