Our proficiency in outsourcing projects

Netbase Vietnam Software Outsourcing Company

Apr 12, 2021, 2:47:11 PMApr 12
to Concerto Digital Signage
www.netbasejsc.com | pro...@netbasejsc.com | +84 355 993 306
--
Merry Christmas

Our proficiency

Dear Sir/Madam

Following previous emails, I want to offer you more detailed information about our team, in what service we can offer to work on your project

First of all, we have 3 main services offered:
- OUTSOURCING SERVICES & IT PARTNER
- ERP SOLUTIONS
- DIGITALIZATION

In this let me give you a bit more detail about the first section (OUTSOURCING SERVICES & IT PARTNER)
Specifically, we provide:
- Offshore Development: We deliver full-cycle services that cover all aspects of Software Engineering, from Web App and Mobile App development to Software Testing and Quality Assurance
-  Offshore Subsidiary (Build-Operate-Transfer): This service allows customers to set up a software development subsidiary in Vietnam in a short period of time
- Business Consulting: As seasoned entrepreneurs, we provide consultancy for the startups and SMEs of Vietnam to build up their organization
- Software Engineer Staffing: We provide a software engineer staffing service
(SES service) while having a large engineer candidate database in the IT field
- SaaS: B2B Services Review Platform: We develop and operate the trusted B2B research platform that holds collection of Reviews, Ratings & Rankings, Companies

Please contact me via channels below for further discussion on this proposal
WhatsApp: +84 355 993 306
Skype: pro...@netbasejsc.com
Email: pro...@netbasejsc.com

Best regards,
Jason Nguyen
Head of Sales Department - Netbase Outsourcing Company

DOWNLOAD PORTFOLIO

---
www.netbasejsc.com | Contact | Unsubscribe