autostart video

Cross Curry

Jun 15, 2021, 8:41:15 AM6/15/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
hi pls tell me that u can help me im gonna hit the wall with my head, do you know why my youtube video dont autostart ? i have this on m screen but my video dont start alone i have to click on it
capture youtube.PNG

Justin R

Jun 23, 2021, 12:39:04 PM6/23/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
Found this from an old post:
https://groups.google.com/g/concerto-digital-signage/c/4rrfc2ZzT8A/m/zlqUvLXaAgAJ
Just for your information…Chrome may or may not “autoplay” videos because it depends on an algorithm used in Chrome to calculate the MEI – Media Engagement Index for the user/session !!

Crazy behavior of Chrome now explained when using Concerto Digital Signage and some TV’s autplay and some do not.  Very subtle.  Made change in settings using:

chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy