GoodFirms Research Partners: What's changed in the Fitness Industry?

Jin Markov

Jan 20, 2022, 7:20:00 AMJan 20
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com

Hey there!

I'm just checking in to make sure that you got around to filling in the survey form for our latest research!

We would love to have your insight for our latest research on the fitness industry! It would be our pleasure to have you become Research Partners with GoodFirms.

The survey will barely take 10 minutes of your time. As always, we will include your Profile in the list of our RESEARCH PARTNERS in the articles.

What's more? You can earn a FEATURED QUOTE FOR YOUR COMPANY in the articles.

What’s Changed in the Fitness Industry: Opportunities and Market Trends

The deadline for submitting your response is 24th Jan. So hurry up!
Take The Survey

Until Jan 24, 2022

Feel free to circulate the survey link with your colleagues!

We will soon publish the research article based on this survey & will let you know once it is live!

Hoping to see your maximum participation.