Ubuntu 22.04 Install Issues

Montana Lyon

Jun 14, 2022, 5:59:30 PMJun 14
to Concerto Digital Signage
I am trying to get Concerto installed on Ubuntu 22.04. Has anyone else done this and if so could you offer some assistance?

Zach Rowe

Jun 19, 2022, 8:24:41 PMJun 19
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Montana,

There are multiple ways to install Concerto. I'm assuming that you're using the Installing from Source method outlined here. is that true?
Zach Rowe

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 5:59 PM Montana Lyon <mon...@getgrooven.com> wrote:
I am trying to get Concerto installed on Ubuntu 22.04. Has anyone else done this and if so could you offer some assistance?

Montana Lyon

Jun 19, 2022, 8:28:54 PMJun 19
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
I was actually able to get the concerto server up and running and access and create content. I found an image for a player but it doesn't specify which device it installs onto. I am currently using a raspberry pi with a single full page boot OS. It works but doesn't seem like the most ideal. What is recommended as a player for the most optimal usage and will report into the server?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Concerto Digital Signage" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/concerto-digital-signage/CANe4%3DMOw7CVP3oE0NyFwGbS%2Bn4xC2YOsCOoBqETGNu5sXpDLRA%40mail.gmail.com.