Re: Digest for concerto-digital-signage@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Gabriel Rosario

Sep 2, 2022, 4:11:58 PM9/2/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys! Are regular users able to report individual spammers too?

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022, 4:10 PM <concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Chris Dobbs <dobbs...@gmail.com>: Sep 01 05:40PM -0400

Is there anyone other than Spammers / Scammers still on this list?

My best,
Chris

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 4:08 PM <concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

Zach Rowe <za...@alum.rpi.edu>: Sep 01 07:17PM -0400

Hi Chris,

As one of the original developers, I would hope the community still finds
this list to be useful. I know there are a couple setup questions I see
every month.

Zach Rowe

Brian Michalski <bmich...@gmail.com>: Sep 01 08:55PM -0400

I don't know how successful my efforts will be, but in the past month or so
I've started to more aggressively report all these spam messages back in
the Google Groups interface.

~Brian M

Brian Michalski

Sep 2, 2022, 5:56:49 PM9/2/22
to Concerto Group
I think so.  From the Google Groups UI @ https://groups.google.com/g/concerto-digital-signage you should be able to use the Report Abuse buttons on individual messages like: https://imgur.com/a/gdoAE0n

~Brian M