Monitor Recommendation

Kimberly Lastinger

Apr 18, 2024, 6:50:34 PMApr 18
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon,
I hope this email finds you well. We have a client who will be using your program through out their building. I saw on your website that each monitor will need a dedicated computer. Will your program run on a smart TV?

The Sharp Professional LCD monitor that you recommend is no longer available. Do you have an alternative recommendation?

Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kimberly Lastinger
Interior Designer

K+A designstudios
35670 KENAI SPUR HWY.
SUITE 103B
SOLDOTNA, AK 99669
T001.907.260.4440

K John

Apr 19, 2024, 10:40:45 AMApr 19
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Samsung Digital Displays work fairly well with concerto

You just have to type the concerto url and the monitor will automatically go full screen.
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2024, at 7:50 PM, Kimberly Lastinger <last...@ka-designstudios.com> wrote:

Good Afternoon,

K John