Digital marketing solutions

Joyce White

May 6, 2021, 7:30:53 AM5/6/21
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com

Hello! I’m Joyce White of the Enplug Content Team. I am researching relevant information on marketing and I’m happy I came across your article here: concerto-signage.org. Great writing! It seems that both our blogs can serve each other’s audiences, and I wanted to share with you one of our articles that provide a guide that I believe your readers will find very useful.

7 Top Design Tips for Creating Great Digital Signage

https://blog.enplug.com/7-design-tips-creating-great-digital-signage

In this article, we put together a list of awesome tips that help users create digital signage content and other memorable visuals that could create an impact on marketing strategies for any business.

I hope you could give it a quick look and let me know if you think it would be a good fit for your blog.

Are you the right person to discuss this with? Please let me know. Otherwise, I’d appreciate it if you could point me to the right person.

Thanks very much and I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best,

Joyce

Regards,
Joyce White