Benefits of our partnership proposal

Netbase Vietnam Software Outsourcing Company

Apr 12, 2021, 3:47:13 AM4/12/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
www.netbasejsc.com | pro...@netbasejsc.com | +84 355 993 306
--
Merry Christmas

Benefits of partnership

Dear Sir/Madam
This is Jason here from Netbase JSC. I hope that you have read my last email regarding the request for a business partnership between our companies
I'm back today to offer more information about our proposal, especially with the benefit that you are going to get when this partnership is settled

Indeed, I believe the majority of technological companies will share the same problems: stable project sources and personnel. It is a pity that a project is rejected due to the lack of experienced personnel to handle it, or when there are not enough overlapping projects for your team to work on. Our partnership can solve this, your side can find projects locally even if it is not your expertise, become the contact point for it & let us handle the rest and vice versa., we can do the same
This will result in a significant rise in sale opportunities, sale volume and the ability to handle all of them for both sides

For better reliability about our service, please refer to showcases  of what we have done for our partners below
https://netztech.ch/
https://botaksign.com/
http://avalokita.net/
https://new.panel-it.eu/

https://www.mamadesign.co.kr/
https://adminkit.net/
https://softwsp.com/
https://cloodo.com/
https://leadee.ai/
https://cmsmart.net/

Testimonial from clients:
https://clutch.co/profile/netbase-jsc
https://www.goodfirms.co/company/cmsmart
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cmsmart.net
https://www.crowdreviews.com/netbase-jsc
https://agencyvista.com/agency/netbase-outsourcing-corp/marketing-agency/reviews

Please contact me via channels below for further discussion on this proposal
WhatsApp: +84 355 993 306
Skype: pro...@netbasejsc.com
Email: pro...@netbasejsc.com

Best regards,
Jason Nguyen
Head of Sales Department - Netbase Outsourcing Company

DOWNLOAD PORTFOLIO

---
www.netbasejsc.com | Contact | Unsubscribe