Concerto demo

Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services

Jan 29, 2024, 10:48:21 AMJan 29
to Concerto Digital Signage
Good morning,

Do you provide demo for the signage?

Thanks
Bola

Jeremy Mead

Feb 5, 2024, 4:49:41 PMFeb 5
to Concerto Digital Signage
Concerto is a free to use product.

Any demo would be for the potential user to try and see if it fits.

Jurij Uranich

Feb 12, 2024, 12:59:58 AMFeb 12
to Concerto Digital Signage
As far as I remember, there was never a DEMO page.
You can look at some of our screens. Otherwise, we are far from the industry that you have :-) but still.
(Primary school from Slovenia)

http://808.ablak.arnes.si/frontend/1  (The main screens for the lobby with manj Feeds)
http://808.ablak.arnes.si/frontend/2  (Screen vith Video contetnt only...)

As you can see, you can create many different screens with different contents.
Our Concerto is hosted on a cloud Linux server, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
If you decide to install in a local network (a simple version is, for example, VM VirtualBox), the screens will be accessible from within the local network.

Greetings

Vijay Kirpalani

May 20, 2024, 1:34:16 AMMay 20
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hello,

Is it possible to share the screen/feed/template configurations you are using for the video page mentioned below ? is it an mp4 video ?

I tried configuring a video feed and associating with the screen and i am getting a black screen at the player end.

Normal graphic jpeg works for me but not video.

Not sure what i am missing.

Thanks for your help.

regards,
VIjay