Face Recognition device with MASK & Temperature detection

DGJmarketing

Mar 30, 2021, 4:41:25 AMMar 30
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com

Face Recognition device with MASK & Temperature detection

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing from DGJ.  DGJ is a professional
Android Player, Windows
MINI PC
, Digital Signage, Video wall and HDMI transmitter manufacture in Taiwan.

We are glad to introduce our newest  "Face Recognition solution with terminal 7 inch device DJS-F10". This  solution is your best choice to use for Office,Shopping mall,School ,Community and so on...

Solution Advantages:
  • Terminal devices can still work "without" Internet environment
  • Easy to update data via Wi-Fi
  • NO need to set up a professional cloud server
  • Support While/Black List function
  • Support mask & temperature detection function
  • Support multi-interfaces. Easy to connect with other equipment
  • Even entry level PC/Laptop are OK to install our operation system
  • Plentiful API are able to offer. Easy to integrate with other systems
Please refer to solution instruction and diagram photos to get more information
below

Diagrams(please click the button if you are not able to see photos) :
Please click the links below to see more about our solution:
DGJ has other kind of solutions, Android media players, Windows MINI PCs,HDMI Wireless
Transmitters, PCB boards and Video walls.  Please access to our website to see more information at:
http://www.dgjmarketing.com/

ODM & OEM project are also welcome to discuss with us, if any questions, please kindly contact us. Thanks.

Contact Email:in...@dgjmarketing.com

DGJmarketing

Ln8. Tianyu ST, Neihu Dist, Taipei City, Taiwan, TPE, MN 10351

Unsubscribe