"Web Application Could Not be Started"

James K

Feb 5, 2024, 1:01:09 PMFeb 5
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hello,

Our Concerto server web UI suddenly stopped working at some point over the weekend, and all screens went black.  In trying to diagnose the issue, I found apache error logs saying

"Cannot checkout session because a spawning error occurred" and "Could not spawn process for application /usr/share/concerto: An error occurred while starting up the preloader"

I've seen some of the similar forum posts and followed steps, I only have one version of ruby and no lock on any tmp files I don't think.  Could somebody interpret these errors or know of a solution?

Thanks!