Letter from CEO - welcoming future partners

30 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Netbase Vietnam Software Outsourcing Company

neprebran,
17. apr. 2021, 04:45:5017. 4. 21
do Concerto Digital Signage
www.netbasejsc.com | pro...@netbasejsc.com | +84 355 993 306
--
Merry Christmas

Letter from CEO

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Paul Nguyen, founder, and CEO of Netbase Outsourcing Company.

In the last few emails, we have provided further information regarding our partnership proposal, hope that it will be carefully considered by your company's management team. I want to say that, Netbase JSC values partnership both internally and externally. In working with partners, Netbase JSC is committed to being an excellent companion, consistent with the desire to bring the benefit to both sides as well as best serve our global customers.

I had the belief that by combining your resources & networking with Netbase JSC's considerable capabilities and expertise, it will result in significant growth in both companies

Lastly, I want to say that We, Netbase JSC Team, remain committed to being your partner in all aspects, to be here when you need us, provide you with leading-edge technology, offer innovative approaches to project delivery, unrivaled flexibility, and everything else needed to ensure success now and in the future.

If you wish to have further discussion on our proposal, please reply to this email

Best regards,
Paul Nguyen
CEO of Netbase Outsourcing Company

DOWNLOAD PORTFOLIO