Concerto Players all go black at the same time

James K

Feb 7, 2024, 3:06:47 PMFeb 7
to Concerto Digital Signage
We have a self-hosted Concerto server and for some reason at random days and random times, the screens (players) go black site-wide.  To fix them I have to manually go around and restart each one.

The players are running the iso live off a USB stick.   I thought it might be a time issue but they go off at 6am some days and 1:30pm the next, with no pattern.

Has anyone encountered this before?

Brian Michalski

Feb 7, 2024, 8:03:49 PMFeb 7
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
When the screens go black is it like monitor-off black or is the concerto frontend serving a black webpage or something else that the browser gets hung up on?

~Brian M

James K

Feb 8, 2024, 8:56:18 AMFeb 8
to Concerto Digital Signage
It looks like the concerto frontend just serves a black webpage, I can see the backlight of the monitor still on, so the monitor is not fully powering off