iframes not showing up

Chris Grafner

Jul 25, 2021, 5:50:33 PM7/25/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
I am running the latest version of Concerto VM in VirtualBox with a Raspberry Pi connected to a TV as my viewer. Everything is working great except for iframes. I am trying to view a Google Sheets file. I add the content and the preview in the dashboard looks great. I can even update the Sheets file with new info and the info updates in the preview.

However, when I go to screens and Preview Screen and on the viewer, all I see is a black screen no matter what template I use. I did notice that when I reboot the viewer, I see the template for a few seconds and then it goes black. Other content works fine, just iframes.

Anyone else have this issue?

Chris Grafner

Jul 25, 2021, 5:57:01 PM7/25/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
Forgot to mention that I am also running the latest iframes rubygem