Screens not loading

Nick Davidson

Jul 28, 2021, 8:30:39 AMJul 28
to Concerto Digital Signage
Good Morning,

Recently I took this project over for a guy that left.  I have gotten used to creating rasberry pi devices/templates and managing accounts.  We are having an issue which I think happened after an update or my network guy said we ran out of space on the server which he fixed.  The following is what I get while booting up any Device and management page.  Sorry Im a noob, and any help to get this fixed would be very much appreciated.

Thank You
Nick
2.PNG

Nick Davidson

Jul 28, 2021, 8:33:41 AMJul 28
to Concerto Digital Signage
Also I was looking for answers and I logged into the server and found recent commands.  was curious and poked around and found that the Mysql DB may have been removed from whatever happened or I am not sure how to reconnect it.  Any help or commands again would be helpful to bring it back online.