Display a Web page

Sagoe

Apr 23, 2021, 4:31:36 AMApr 23
to Concerto Digital Signage

Morning/afternoon to everyone,

I am trying to find the best way to display useful info in an open plant office. Kind of info I want to display :

-A Web Page, in real time ( a javascript app is updating useful info for employees)
-Picture (jgp or png)
-Presentation (PowerPoint for example).

Do you think Concerto solution could help me achieve that ? I red git README and the website, I didn't find infos about type of element you can actually display.

Thank you in advance

Tixier, David

Apr 23, 2021, 5:11:26 AMApr 23
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Concerto can display all info you want. You may have to convert ppt into mp4.

David.