Deploying content to screens

Junior Boon

Oct 13, 2022, 6:53:57 PM10/13/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We use Concerto to manage the content shown on our screens. I need help with the following please

  • The images/content shuffle through the screens – how can I make them play in a specific order?
  • I am able to upload image files to our TVs – how do I upload videos?

Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Junior Boon
ICT Technician / Hilton Foods New Zealand / junio...@hfgplc.com
Tel: +64 9250 6502 / After Hours : +64 9250 6500 / Web: www.hiltonfoods.com
11 Puaki Drive / Wiri / Auckland / 2104 / New Zealand
Growth and success through partnership

Note: This email has been sent from a member of the Hilton Food Group plc group of companies, and is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Hilton Food Group plc and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. Thank You.

Kenny Holmes

Oct 14, 2022, 10:21:18 AM10/14/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com

Good Day Junior,

The content will be played as it’s layed out in your feed.  You can re-organize them.

For video,  I use Iframe

I store the video on the Concerto server

/var/www/cds/concerto/public/yourvideo.html

I then create the yourvideo.html file and use the following html code to play the video and it seems to work well.

    <video src="http://192.168.10.10/yourvideo.mp4" muted="" loop="" autoplay=""></video>

  </section>

In content in Concerto I use Iframe  and use the url from above http://192.168.10.10/yourvideo.html

Changing the Show on Screen to however long the video is and I add a couple of seconds for loading.

Cheers,

Kenny

Sent from Mail for Windows