Virtual image of Concerto?

Sansibar

Sep 8, 2010, 7:41:43 AM9/8/10
to Concerto Digital Signage
I am very much interested in Concerto but my Linux skills are only
limited and on Windows and XAMPP, there were some installation
problems.

Is there an VM-image (VirtualBox or Vmware) out there with a recent
Linux version and Concerto installed ready for use?

Thanks and rgds
Sansibar

Brian Michalski

Sep 13, 2010, 12:54:19 PM9/13/10
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Back in November of 2009 I uploaded an simple VMWare image (http://www.concerto-signage.com/virtual/ConcertoVMWare.zip) to provide a quick demo for people who had trouble with linux/php/mysql.  The system is setup with a user 'concerto' having a password 'concerto'.  These credentials are for both an account on the server and the web application.  After booting the virtual machine, the Concerto web interface should be accessible by visiting http://<vmware ip>/.  This image should probably only be used for evaluation purposes, I didn't spend much time making everything secure.

~Brian M

lac...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016, 11:59:13 AM4/7/16
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hello, I have the same problem of it, but the image does not exist. I would like to send me that image.
~Brian M

chris.g...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2016, 1:56:38 PM4/8/16
to Concerto Digital Signage, lac...@gmail.com
FYI You are replying to a 6 year old thread and MUCH has changed, including the release of Concerto2.

As listed in multiple places on the concerto website, VirtualBox vm images can be found here: http://dl.concerto-signage.org/

Thanks! - Chris

Sid Hernandez

Apr 15, 2016, 1:15:00 AM4/15/16
to Concerto Digital Signage
I was able to boot the virtual box image. For the life of me i cant find the IP of the VM. The ip is on a different subnet.....not sure how that part works.

heres a screenshot. keep in mind my mac is a 192.168.1.* IP and the screenshot is the VM im running from my mac.

On Monday, September 13, 2010 at 9:54:19 AM UTC-7, Brian Michalski wrote:
Back in November of 2009 I uploaded an simple VMWare image (http://www.concerto-signage.com/virtual/ConcertoVMWare.zip) to provide a quick demo for people who had trouble with linux/php/mysql.  The system is setup with a user 'concerto' having a password 'concerto'.  These credentials are for both an account on the server and the web application.  After booting the virtual machine, the Concerto web interface should be accessible by visiting http://<vmware ip>/.  This image should probably only be used for evaluation purposes, I didn't spend much time making everything secure.
I was abl
~Brian M

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 7:41 AM, Sansibar <sansi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am very much interested in Concerto but my Linux skills are only
limited and on Windows and XAMPP, there were some installation
problems.

Is there an VM-image (VirtualBox or Vmware) out there with a recent
Linux version and Concerto installed ready for use?

Thanks and rgds
Sansibar

AMC.png

paulo lira

Feb 26, 2022, 2:21:25 PM2/26/22
to Concerto Digital Signage
2 days trying to install concerto on digital ocean droplet.... version of concerto are from 2018, lots of problem on ubuntu new versions and debian, VM in virtual box, imposible to config IP network.... i give up. i have knoledge in linux debian ubuntu, virtualbox, etc...

Mauro Losanto

Sep 14, 2022, 4:19:48 PM9/14/22
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hello everyone.
I hope it will help you. I had several problems connecting to the DEVIAN VM on windows. The problem is the windows connections, the network devices save routes that are not going to be used later. My solution to be able to connect to the VM was to remove the network devices without deleting the drivers and let Windows reinstall them. The routes are recreated and through the NAT connection from the VM from a windows browser you can access CONCERTO.

Mauro