Youtube video plugin error

saa...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2020, 2:01:10 AM7/16/20
to Concerto Digital Signage

Hello,

when we try add new Youtube video, it is not working. In preview screen is error:

Unable to preview. undefined method `value' for nil:NilClass

But all videos, added earlier is displaying in Concerto without problem.

Can Some one point me how to solve this problem ? Thanks in advance.

Informática ICOT

Sep 22, 2020, 3:46:41 PM9/22/20
to Concerto Digital Signage
I am solved that problem adding a YouTube API Key in Global Settings.

SAAVAAS SVS

Sep 23, 2020, 1:55:25 AM9/23/20
to Concerto Digital Signage
Thank You! It Works

Javier Sanz

Mar 17, 2021, 1:08:43 PM3/17/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
How do you add it? i only see where to put Google Web Property ID (API Key), but not youtube API key.

rodrigo....@gmail.com

May 7, 2021, 3:53:56 PM5/7/21
to Concerto Digital Signage

Hi Saavaas, could you or someone please explain here how did you make this to work, with the youtube video?

Thank you very much

rodrigo....@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 8:16:16 AM5/18/21
to Concerto Digital Signage