Regd: White label program

Naeem Zyad

Feb 26, 2020, 10:25:49 AM2/26/20
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Is there a white label program for concerto?
If so please let us know the pricing.

Thank you,
Naeem Zyad

Get Outlook for Android

JioSignage. com Free Digital Signage

Dec 14, 2021, 6:54:06 PM12/14/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
Naeem,

I dont think they have whitelabel. You will have to install it yourself and then use it yourself.
Let me know if you needs anty help

Thanks
harp

Adeniyi Adebisi

Mar 7, 2024, 1:35:33 PMMar 7
to Concerto Digital Signage
I need help withthe installation, Can I get anyone to help me. I already installed on my server on AWS but need how to install the player on Firestick or google chome or anyway I can get it connected to the TV screen

K John

Mar 7, 2024, 8:47:15 PMMar 7
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know the player is an OS on its own. I don’t know of a way to overwrite Firestick OS and I doubt Google would allow this.

 What I did with firestick is download an older version of opera that supports full screen.

It’s been a while so I can’t remember which one I chose, but I just downloaded older ones and kept trying them

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2024, at 2:35 PM, Adeniyi Adebisi <bisy...@gmail.com> wrote:

I need help withthe installation, Can I get anyone to help me. I already installed on my server on AWS but need how to install the player on Firestick or google chome or anyway I can get it connected to the TV screen

K John

Mar 7, 2024, 8:49:27 PMMar 7
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
You can use any browser to connect. It’s just http://yourserver/frontend

You have to setup the screen in concerto first. I usually choose the token option.