LOGISTICS SUPPORT | DRAYAGE | INTERMODAL | FTL | LTL | WAREHOUSE

sie...@randdlogistics.com

Nov 14, 2022, 10:11:50 AM11/14/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

Good day to you,

This is SIERRA WILSON working with RND LOGISTICS, this mail is regarding
setting up a new carrier with your company, please find the below quick
introduction and company details, I will be grateful if we can work on some
of your logistics requirements.

PLEASE FIND THE BELOW COMPANY INDUCTION & DETAILS ABOUT OUR SERVICES

We serve all 48 States out of the USA. Right now, WE HAVE THE BULK
CAPACITY IN NJ, TX, CA, GA, etc. states for freight services (DRAYAGE,
INTERMODAL, FTL, LTL, etc). I can help you with that. Please share your
requirements and we can work together.

To summarize our business model and achievements, we are a brokerage
company and our sister company with 200+ trailers, and our brokerage
division has collaborated with more than 2500+ carriers across the USA. We
specialize in all types of equipment. Our service level has been above 97%
in the past quarter, which is based on on-time pick-up and delivery,
documentation, and customer satisfaction.

WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU WITH WAREHOUSING SOLUTIONS IN CA & NJ.

OUR STRENGTHS :

⮚ A Dedicated team of preferred carriers & owner-operators
⮚ Repower truck anywhere anytime with our own fleet
⮚ Moving loads in 48 states & Canada
⮚ One-to-one customer service representative
⮚ 24 hours dispatch service
⮚ Working with the right set of people to reduce freight loss
⮚ High on dependability

SERVICE OFFERINGS :

⮚ 24 hours dispatch service
⮚ Dry van
⮚ Reefer
⮚ Full Truckload (FTL)
⮚ Less Than Truckloads (LTL)
⮚ Team and Expedite service
⮚ Drayage
⮚ Flatbed
⮚ Multi-Stop loads
⮚Just-in-time delivery
⮚ Specialized Equipment
⮚ Floor loading
⮚ Hazmat
⮚ Third-party warehousing storage

OUR CARRIER NETWORK :

⮚ Own Fleet: our own fleet industry-standard vehicles is always on the
move to be at your disposal anytime, anywhere you need.
⮚ Dedicated Carriers: We have top-rated dedicated carriers who guarantee
load acceptance, on-time pickup, and delivery.
⮚ Preferred Carriers: We have hundreds of carriers who ensure the
availability of fleets in a preferred lane year-round.
⮚ Owner Operators: We have multiple lane owner-operators who share a
one-to-one relationship with our team members which allows us to fulfill
your transportation needs even at the last minute with reliability.

In the end, I will ensure that this will not be another brick in the wall
and you'll get a wonderful experience working with us.

Thank you so much for your valuable time! Looking forward to working with
you.

Thank you & regards,

MC#: 1022362 | DOT#: 3249567 | SCAC: APXP

Sierra Wilson | Business Development Executive

Mob: 201-613-5096 Ph: 201-772-3555 EXT: 831
Email: sie...@randdlogistics.com
Website: https://randdlogistics.com