2. Have Oracle VM Virtual Box installed on your PC before (with vitalization support so you can run 64 bit server versions)
3. Click on OVA package, which will automatically install-import into VM Virtual box.
4. Run the package
5. You can log in to the console as a user: concerto with the password: truc9awr
6. In the next step, the server will offer you a password change ...
7. Check on the server what IP address your VM is carrying.
# ip addr show
8. Navigate to the browser and enter the IP that the previous command showed you
9. Configure Concerto
I prefer to use Xshell to communicate with the VM.
You can install other control and monitoring tools (Webmin, phpmyadmin ...) on the server.
Dne petek, 07. februar 2020 19.14.53 UTC+1 je oseba