Concerto installation for virtual machine help

msp...@mmhs.co.uk

May 10, 2016, 11:17:23 AM5/10/16
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hi all,

I'm attempting to install the Concerto 2 virtual machine image, specifically the one attached to the Concerto 2 VM image (.ova) link on this page http://www.concerto-signage.org/deploy as recommended herehttps://github.com/concerto/concerto/wiki/Installing-Concerto-2.

I've encountered an early hurdle in the setup process when prompted for a response to the warning message as i'm not sure what details are required. The error message seems to suggest that I should change the key_buffer prefix to key_buffer_size in order to avoid problems in new sql versions though i'm not positive. Any help here would be appreciated. Does anyone know if there is a user guide for setting up the concerto server using the virtual machine method, I couldn't find one.

Many thanks,

Martin

backup...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2020, 1:14:53 PM2/7/20
to Concerto Digital Signage
It worked? Help me

Jurij Uranich

Feb 8, 2020, 1:59:16 PM2/8/20
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
2. Have Oracle VM Virtual Box installed on your PC before (with vitalization support so you can run 64 bit server versions)
3. Click on OVA package, which will automatically install-import into VM Virtual box.
4. Run the package
5. You can log in to the console as a user: concerto with the password: truc9awr
6. In the next step, the server will offer you a password change ...
7. Check on the server what IP address your VM is carrying.
     # ip addr show
8. Navigate to the browser and enter the IP that the previous command showed you
9. Configure Concerto

ADD.
I prefer to use Xshell to communicate with the VM.
You can install other control and monitoring tools (Webmin, phpmyadmin ...) on the server.

conceto OVA.jpg