No response from download server

David Francisco

Sep 9, 2022, 3:48:44 PM9/9/22
to Concerto Digital Signage
Using the documentation in the GitHub for Concerto, I attempt to use  curl -k https://get.concerto-signage.org/add_repo.sh | sh but there is not response and the terminal times out after 2 minutes and 10 seconds. Any ideas on what might be going on?

Tixier, David

Sep 9, 2022, 4:17:38 PM9/9/22
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com