Register concerto player

Jep

Jun 18, 2021, 7:09:30 AM6/18/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hello.
I have a concerto server running with a player connected without problems.
Now I would like to connect a second player but when I type url for the server (that really runs) I get "Failed to set URL: Could not connect to Concerto Server".
I can ping or ssh to this recently created player and it is on same network range as server (no firewall in the path).
If I can't set up this URL I can't get the token so I can't register on server.
What could be wrong?
Thanks.

Justin R

Jun 23, 2021, 12:44:37 PM6/23/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
Perhaps wget the URL on secure port 443 and port 80.
Also there should be server side logs if there was an attempt of a client connection