IMP: Invitation to Become GoodFirms Connect Slack Community Member

Rachael Ray

Jun 15, 2021, 9:34:34 AM6/15/21
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thank you for your immense contribution to GoodFirms. We highly appreciate it.

We are extending you an EXCLUSIVE invite to the GoodFirms slack community of CXOs as a premium company on GoodFirms. We want to invite limited reputable CXOs from software service and product firms to this Slack channel. Get your FREE early bird invite here : https://i7.t.hubspotemail.net/e2t/tc/VVpvm08yNH2xW4NJWvG4Sx6Y3W8ZpTlp4syJ34N8Zqh8X3p_b1[…]swW141ftK6DVCtSW65gmqp46PFCsN84cdw62Y6MFW5HR2fV90VXKd31H71

Note: Please keep in mind that the invitation will expire in three days. Without this invite, the community will be paid.

Advantages of the GoodFirms Slack Community:

B2B Networking: You will be able to network with CXOs from various software services and product companies. B2B business, as we all know, is more recurring and profitable.

Direct Requirements: Occasionally, we get requirements that we are unable to meet. This is the greatest location to seek assistance from others. It also assists product companies in obtaining extended teams from reputable service providers.

Strategic Debate: Every business owner faces difficulties and dilemmas. In such instances, counsel from other experienced owners can be extremely beneficial.

Human Resources: We all know that human resources are an important aspect of our business. As a result, any HR issue can be discussed here.

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Regards,
Team GoodFirms

Mateo Smej

Jul 15, 2021, 1:46:06 AM7/15/21
to Concerto Digital Signage
Hello,

Mateo here, Head of Business Development at CoreLine.  We are one of the fastest-growing software agencies in Croatia.

I wanted to ask if there is still a possibility to join GoodFirms slack community? I think we are a good match for this group and would have a lot of interesting things to say and discuss there.

Thanks,
Mateo